Join David Williams, General Manager of Avant Practice Solutions, and the teams from PracticeHub and Avant Law as they discuss practical approaches to the recent changes in the General Practice landscape.
- MyMedicare with Anna-Maria Gibb
Delve into MyMedicare with Product Adoption Manager, Anna-Maria, and learn effective strategies to encourage patient nominations for your practice.
- Payroll Tax with Ben Ryan
Navigate through your practice’s questions and concerns regarding payroll tax with Ben, Senior Associate at Avant Law.
- Preparing your practice for the holidays with Savanna Russo
Optimise your practice management and support your team during the festive season with Savanna, Avant Law’s Associate in Employment and Workplace.
- MyMedicare factsheet – learn how to explain the benefits of MyMedicare registration with your patients and encourage them to register you as their preferred GP.
- Virtual Administration & Reception Service eBook – learn how and why successful practices can lighten the workload for your onsite team through our virtual reception services.
- Practice Management Consulting eBook – learn how a virtual practice manager can support and maintain management functions for medical practices, and become more profitable, compliant and efficient in the process.
- Avant Law Payroll tax for medical practices article – access a detailed background on the updates in payroll tax.
- DoHAC MyMedicare resources – find factsheets, frequently asked questions, brochures and the patient registration form for MyMedicare general practices and healthcare providers.
Legal services are provided by Avant Law. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Legal practitioners employed by Avant Law Pty Limited are members of the scheme. The information in this material does not constitute legal advice or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. It is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest and it is not intended to be comprehensive. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of its content. The information in this material is current to 11 December 2023. Persons implementing any recommendations contained in the presentation must exercise their own independent skill or judgment or seek appropriate professional advice relevant to their own particular practice. Compliance with any recommendations will not in any way guarantee discharge of the duty of care owed to patients and others coming into contact with the health professional or practice. Avant and Avant Practice Solutions are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this information. Information is only current at the date initially published. © Avant Mutual Group Limited 2024