In the Business planning success: top tips for your practice webinar, our experts share strategies to help you create and review your practice processes to ensure your business operation systems are effective.
- Fundamentals of strategic thinking and business planning
- Improving practice services using strategies to plan and set goals
- Documenting and implementing your business plan
- Tracking your progress and success
- How PracticeHub can simplify your business operations for a better-quality practice.
About the experts
Consultant, Professional Management Solutions
Anne Davis has spent decades walking in practice manager’s shoes.
She began by managing a solo general practice in remote NSW in the 1980s. Since then her practical experience includes:
- Consulting to practices [small, large, multi-disciplinary] within the health sector to assist their development;
- Academic director of Practice Management and Leadership programs at UNE Partnerships;
- Quality Manager, GPET 2010-2014, RACGP State Manager, ACT & NSW 2019-2021; and
- Involvement with the Australian Association of Practice Management.
Anne’s activities are supported by a strong academic background with qualifications in business management, quality, science and training.
Senior Product Manager, PracticeHub
Anna-Maria Gibb is an experienced healthcare management professional and trainer. With over 25 years in a career spanning primary healthcare, education and health technology, she is a leader in technology driven healthcare safety, quality and operational business excellence.
To support the digital transition in healthcare, Anna-Maria co-founded MyPracticeManual, now PracticeHub by Avant, an online practice management tool to support risk management and quality improvement systems for healthcare organisations that lead to improved patient health outcomes.
As PracticeHub’s Senior Product Manager, Anna-Maria continues to provide strategic and subject matter expertise across Avant’s Technology in Practice division.
PracticeHub is a simpler, safer and more efficient way to manage a quality practice. We have developed our Practice Operations Software to simplify practice management, with a suite of integrated applications and complementary services that puts you in control so that nothing falls between the cracks.
This article is not comprehensive and does not constitute legal or medical advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before relying on its content, and practise proper clinical decision making with regard to the individual circumstances. Persons implementing any recommendations contained in this article must exercise their own independent skill or judgement or seek appropriate professional advice relevant to their own particular practice. Compliance with any recommendations will not in any way guarantee discharge of the duty of care owed to patients and others coming into contact with the health professional or practice. Avant is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this information. Information is only current at the date initially published. © Avant Mutual Group Limited 2023.